Tuesday, May 16, 2017

P-day 34: Day 244 - "The Lord will never stop helping me as long as I seek Him."

Our Mother's Day chat with Nathanael was awesome! It was so good to see his face! I love that face!! How could you not love that face?!


Here are a few pictures that we either got from Nathanael or members who share the pictures on Facebook. Thank you to those who share online!! The first picture is a baptism that the other pair of Elders Nathanael lives with had this last week. Yay!




Thanks to Sister Bangerter (Nathanael's mission president's wife) for this next gem - Nathanael playing the piano and singing with the other Elders for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to me!! Click on the link:


Enjoy his letter!

Hi parents!

So we talked yesterday but here I am again! I was so glad to see that you guys are doing good and are happy. That makes me feel really good. I worry a little bit sometimes and knowing you guys are chill helps me feel better. 

I'm nervous about being a trainer this transfer but I really feel like everything's going to be ok. I'm just going to use what I know and follow the pattern I've learned as a missionary of doing my best and always trying to seek and follow the Spirit. That's really helped me out a lot. Like I've mentioned I've had a lot of good feelings about this coming transfer and I feel like the Lord will never stop helping me as long as I seek Him. That being said I'm also FREAKED OUT haha. But only a little bit. Really I'll be fine.
Honestly, the news from Saturday night kinda erased the week from my brain. I don't even remember what happened. But it was a good week I think! Haha. I'm so dang excited to train. I'm just going to let myself be excited and not worry. It's all good. And I'll be living with Elder Hansen, the american, and he just finished training Elder Souza so he can really help me out. It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok! (I'm not freaking out, just affirming!)

I'm literally sitting here trying to remember what happened this week! Sorry I can't remember anything exciting! But oh well. The mission's great, the language is great, the culture is great, the people are great. I'm hoping to have more and more opportunities to teach. I'm praying that we can have progressing investigators that are going to go to church and be baptized. I'm praying I can touch people's hearts, bring the Spirit and help them feel and understand that they need this gospel, that it's a good thing and the right thing. Yeah, wish me good luck!! Woohoo!!

If you can't tell I'm really nervous! I think I need to laugh a little bit! Anyway love you guys so much!! Have a great week!!

Elder Sederholm

No comments:

Post a Comment