Monday, March 27, 2017

P-Day 27: Day 195 - My companion is "helping me to really become who I want to be as a missionary."

Nathanael's letter is short and sweet this week. He sounds great! I'm so glad that he seems to be settling in to mission life.

Enjoy!


Dear Mom and Dad,

I hope your guys' week was really good. I miss you guys a lot. I'm doing really well out here on my mission but sometimes I feel the distance emotionaly and physically between us and I feel sad. You guys are really important to me. However I'm glad we get to talk every week and just know that I'm very happy and doing really well.

I LOVE my companion. Seriously he's the best. He's helping me to really become who I want to be as a missionary. This week he gave me a lot of opportunities to be a "cara de pau" which means stick face and is a person who says what he wants to say without being embarrassed. He's helping me do a lot of stuff, take the initiative, teach with confidence and power, talk to people and be more than just a quiet junior companion. It's totally awesome and I love it. He is nice and believes in me and I'm just so grateful to have a companion like that. It's what I've been needing.

I'm glad you guys are doing well. It'll be fun to have Grandma out there and it sounds like life is just normal and good which makes me happy.

I feel good, guys. It's been a good week. I spent a little money on an awesome chess set.


Flavia's daughter, Fernanda, wasn't baptized this week because of some family drama that happened: Flavia's mom said that Fernanda couldn't be baptized. But Flavia really stepped up and said that she's the mom and she can make that decision, so now Fernanda will get baptized after all, this Saturday. That should be excellent.

I brag to everyone that my mom is doing general conference. I hope that's going well. Mom you rock. 

Dad you rock too. It seems like every week you have a new responsibility or opportunity. I'm so proud of you (are you allowed to be proud of your parents? I don't see why not) and think the world of you, and Mom too. I miss you guys!

Thanks for your letters as always. I think that's about it for this week. This coming week should be more eventful and exciting. We have interviews with President Bangerter and we might move houses which should be cool. Have a good week!

Love you guys,
Elder Sederholm

No comments:

Post a Comment