Monday, February 27, 2017

P-day 23: Day 167 - "The Lord is always close by and watching over me."

Short letter today. I think it's because he got online and started chatting with us before he wrote the email. He also told us that this would probably be the last week that we will get to chat because the mission president is changing the rules. I am sad about that. I will miss being able to have that ongoing conversation.

He sounds really good today. He's excited about his transfer. I'm looking forward to going home and checking our map. Apparently it's all the way across the mission. I've said this before, but it's amazing to me to see the growth in Nathanael. He's handling the stress of a mission really well. 

Here are a couple of pics from this week:




Enjoy his letter!

Hey guys!!!!

Hope you guys are doing good. It's great to read your emails and talk to you guys like always. Keep me updated on all the happenings. Send me pictures always and so on.

Some general news: I got transferred!!!! Woohoo!!! I'm heading to the zone Botucatu, area Avaré B. Should be really cool! My new companion is Elder Guimarães (instead of Elder L. Guimarães, who is my companion right now) and I leave tomorrow morning. It's on the other side of the map so it might be a long journey, haha.

There are always trials to talk about and blessings to mention, but the bottom line is that despite my difficulties, the Lord is with me and I'm overall doing well. I'm happy, doing my best, and have a lot to look forward to in terms of growth and service. I'm excited. And having a change is going to be good, too.

I did that division I mentioned with the new American on Tuesday, and it went really, really well. We found people to teach, I was able to speak the language clearly and comfortably, and everything went just fine. The Elder (Elder Jackson is his name) said it was one of the best days of his mission, too, which made me happy. Good things are afoot.

I'm growing in a lot of positive ways and have a lot to look forward to. This week I'm going to focus on my positive attributes and on the good things that are going on and try to not put focus on the rest. It's a good exercise because there's so much to be grateful for. I really am richly blessed. I believe that when we try to come close to the Lord he shows us our weaknesses so maybe when I feel like I have a lot to work on that's actually a good sign. Who knows?! But either way I'm moving in the right direction and doing the right things. 

Love you guys.
Elder Sederholm

No comments:

Post a Comment